Our policies are created for your safety and satisfaction. If you feel uncomfortable or dissatisfied at any time during your visit please respectfully inform one of our staff members and we will try our best to accommodate you.
In addition to being licensed by Georgia State Board of Cosmetology, our technicians also undergo our in-spa/salon training program to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and technical skills. This means you can always have confidence and peace of mind, knowing that you are in the talented hands of a skilled-certified team members.
- What You Should Expect at Parisian Nail Salon?
- Courtesy and professional service at every visit
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed
- All instruments are disinfected, sanitized and stored in hospital-grade autoclave pouch
- As a courtesy to other clients and to ensure that our business runs smoothly for your needs, please respect the following policies:
- Notice of appointment cancellations should be made at least 12 hours in advance
- Refrain from shaving your legs at least 24 hours before getting pedicures.
- Reschedule your appointment if the following conditions are present: Open Cuts, Sore and Contagious Diseases. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Unaccompanied children are not permitted in the salon unless when receiving service.